caught in your own little world

by - 7:38 PM



"Why can’t you just walk out of my life? Why are you still here? Why? Just take your girlfriend and go. Leave me be. I don’t want you around, a constant, daily reminder of the cause of my sadness. When I found out, I was heartbroken. But not because I wanted to be her. No. I was heart-broken because I saw it coming, and I knew things would change and never be the same again. I saw the delicate friendship that I worked so hard to polish and strengthen, fall to pieces. We used to take the bus together. You would wait for me at the bus stop. We would walk together, laughing. We would sit together in the morning, caught in our world of ‘logic’. Later, you would wait for me, we would walk together again, talk some more and then take the bus together again. Each day, it was the same. Each day would be a cheerful one. Then all of a sudden, everything changed. All that time you spent with me, you now spent with her."
-by a friend.

had a massive headache for 3/4 of the day so i went to buy cold strawberry milk, didn't work , so i pretty much just talked to yee sum in physics instead of properly doing my assignment =\ but it was good to talk to her :D and english was pretty bludge too, passing notes with cindy and talking about some things that have happened to us in the past etc. During assembly Gajana shaved her head (shave for a cure). She's so brave! I would never muster the courage to do that, even if its for raising money D:

At lunch time some people had meetings so it was mainly just me & sophia ~ hmm should go study chem soon, the test is next week + math B KAP&MAP + Math C KAP&MAP -sighsigh- i can't believe i used to have time to go shopping afterschool w/ friends & go take stickies etc. or maybe i'm just too lazy to do so now.
Hmm we might be buying this unit in the same apartment we're currently living in, except its much prettier cause its renovated. We haven't actually owned our own house since moving from new zealand :L but yeah, if we were going to stay in this apartment, i'd rather we buy this unit lol.


kay goodnight everyone!
no one likes being left behind.

You May Also Like

0 comments