stupidity

by - 4:40 PM

Today was a pretty crappy day. Had my chem test which was alright, screwed up my exam though then i had physics last, thanks yee sum for teaching me physics :)

I did something pretty stupid this afternoon, i was walking along the busway and then i saw my bus so i ran towards it and my glasses case fell out and the lid opened. Being stupid i just quickly picked up my case and then ran towards the bus hoping that my glasses hadn't 'fallen out' when it was evident it did since my lid was open and the cloth came out. So, i got on the bus and then realised that i didn't have my glasses so i took the bus to cultural and bussed back to southbank to look for my glasses. I found them squashed and shattered on the bus route ); why am i so stupid? Didn't I have enough common sense to just miss that bus and look for my glasses.

If i hadn't gotten on the bus maybe my glasses wouldn't be squashed.. -sigh- and they were new too. Came home and ate heaps of food cause i was hungry and not in a good mood. Yeah , okay that was completely pointless, actually this whole post is pointless but yeah. Felt like blogging i guess, although it's not improving my mood as much as i hoped D: I'm so pathetic. Well anyway, good afternoon, hope your day was better than mine.

You May Also Like

0 comments