forgetful

by - 8:16 PM


a photo i forgot to upload on my mum's birthday!


Good evening :3

Today skipped cross country because i was too lazy to crawl up early in the morning, instead i got to wake up at 8:30am since my mum wasn't working today and decided she'd drop us off at school 8) Good thing she did cause all the umbrellas in our house are like screwed up and yeah lol, she ended up giving me one though because i had jap tutor today. Hmm well i was kinda stupid and left it in the jap classroom .___." oh well, it was broken anyways.
Spend the first break doing math B assignment in the library but i didn't end up doing much, gosh hope i don't fail. Okay, i'm going to stop complaining :) At break time things were @@ i spent the break trying to run away from jennifer cause she was on a high, and when that happens, well we're all in danger LOL nah i'm kidding, she's cool. Yes! apparently there is enough people who want to go on the japan trip so this year it'll just be my grade going on the japan trip :D can't wait!


Took the bus afterschool with bill since he was going ns, thanks for lending me your umbrella~ & then i went jap tutor. It was raining really hardkore when i got there so i ran and hid under this tree LOL , i was like standing there like a bogan and then i saw jason~ ty for the umbrella haha and then my jap teacher came to pick me up :) It was a pretty good lesson, my teacher is so nice! & then she gave me her umbrella cause she was scared i'd get wet D: thankyou (even though she probably isn't reading this). Need to stop leaving things behind haha~


Hmm i just spent this post talking about umbrellas LOL, anyway how was your day? Anyone feel like they're drowning in assignments? Or maybe its just me cause i'm procastinating so much, argh i feel so guilty @_@. Gonna keep trying to improve though since you know, once you give up there is no hope :L Aiming to have a better personality too~ oh okay wait, why am i talking to myselfffff?


ANYWAYS, just something amusing i found on my physics revision sheet yesterday :

You May Also Like

0 comments