meaningful words

by - 9:56 PM


We're all hoping that someday there is going to be someone that will think you're the most amazing person. They'll look at your flaws and think of them as perfection, they'll look out for you even when you don't realise and to them you'll be different from everyone else.

Anyways hi :)
You know, i think we always feel that the past is better than present because we only remember the good times. I look back year before year and it seems that my life at present is always unhappy compared to the old times. But then, thats probably incorrect because we never think about the sad moments D: okay wow this post is so random but yeah. I've thought for the past year that revealing too much of yourself online was bad i guess.. but looking back it seems though i was more myself then. There were still people who cared back then right? Its time i learnt to be myself, not lock it all up~ not saying i'm gonna write everything here cause thats just kinda ._. and i'm still too cowardly but yeah. I'm gonna try post whatever i feel like posting - and whatever i feel like writing. And just to contradict myself, i'm still afraid you guys will judge me. -sigh- oh well, anyway OMG i need to go study for chem&mathB T_T i'm such a loser with no life, sitting here talking to myself


just some quotes from my old posts that i found / made up, since i know cindy likes quotes :L :

Forget the times he walked by, forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now you`re not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.

I can't make your heart feel something it won't.
Ignore the risk, make the fall, if you want it bad, it’s worth it all.

You always say you hate to see me hurt,
& you hate to see me cry.
So all those times that you hurt me;
did you close your eyes?

I miss the talks we used to have ; the voice I used to hear.
I miss hearing your crazy but cool stories but above all these,
I just miss you being near.

Sometimes, no matter how long or how hard
you’ve loved someone, they’ll never love you back.
and no matter how much it hurts,
you’ll have to be okay with that.

You can't see that I'm hurting,
You don't notice the pain.
It feels like everyone else is sitting in the sunshine,
while I drown in the rain.

just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean that
her heart doesn't cry & just because she comes
off strong doesn't mean there is nothing wrong.

after a while, you get sick of caring,
& you’re too hurt to fight.
sometimes, no matter what you do,
things won’t be alright.

& when I wake up, I realize that everything's still wrong,
I'm still here and you're still gone.

Even when I pour my heart out to you,
I'm not sure it shows, that I love you more than you'll ever know.

i feel like one of the least important people in your life, when i used to be one of the most important people in your life &
it’s just a hard thing to get used to.

There is part of me that wants an answer,
& part of me that doesn't want to know,
Part of you that I'm in love with,
& the part that I'm wanting to let go.

i cry for the times you were almost mine, for the tears left behind;
i cry for the pain the lost, the old the new.
But most of all i cry for the times i thought i had you.

You May Also Like

0 comments