page full of words

by - 8:45 PM


okay more random quotes i found =D for cindyyy, my uh crush who does not repriocate my love :'( haha nah jks, i'm not into muscular people like her :L okay i'm joking again, she's not muscular (H)



After a while, you learn the difference between holding a hand, and falling in love. You'll learn kisses don't always mean something. Promises can be broken just as easily as they were made, and as hard as it is to believe, sometimes goodbyes are forever.

Life doesn't hurt until you have time to yourself to think about how things have changed, who you've lost along the way, and how much of it is your fault.

Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I'll ask you why we can't be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I'll ask if we can be friends.

It's not my fault if I can't help looking at you. It's not my fault if I can't stop calling you. It's not my fault I do like you. My only mistake was to fall to much in love with you.

And even though you lied, and even though you pretended to care I can't seem to get you out of my mind and even though it seems like I should be over you, with every tear that falls, it reminds me of how much I am still in love with you.

I've been through this pain before I've even cried these tears before but to get you back, I'd go through so much more.

I'm gonna smile, because I wanna make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry. I'm gonna let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile.

The sun won't shine since you went away; feels like the rains fallig everyday. There's just one heart, where there was once two but thats the way its gonna be until i get over you.

I never stopped loving you. Even when I was acting crazy, I loved you. I've tried to show you in a million ways but nothing ever got through.

For him I'd smile when he's happy kiss him when he's sad... try to be the perfect girl and calm him when he's mad hold his hand to make him strong and say he's right when I know he's wrong.

I smile then break down & cry, you're the reason I keep going and the reason I fall, cause without you in my life I'm nothing at all.



& LOL AT THIS ONE :

I wish I saved all the tears I cried for you so I could friggen drown you in them.

You May Also Like

0 comments