state high donnelly dash

by - 6:29 PM






I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what we might've been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then.

Greetings :)
Today was the BSHS donnelly dash ~ jennifer & cindy were pro and participated in the run, so proud of you little ones :D grandma is proud of you. Okay anyway, today was just the usual except for the mass amount of people who were crowding around our school oval supporting friends who were running!

Did my jap reading test, it was okay i think but i don't think i'll get a good mark D: well anyway, now i'm really worried about physics cause i screwed it ): and apparently heaps of people in the other classes got B's. Mmmmh, i came home today and tried baking things for phuong, it's her birthday tommorrow but they turned ugly D: so i had to re-bake and well, they're still not that pretty either, but its the thought that counts riiight =D -shiftyeyes- well, hope you have a great day sunflower child! ;)





You May Also Like

0 comments