missing you

by - 11:59 PM

i'm standing behind you and it's like i'm not even there
or maybe its just that you don't care.

i don't even know what i'm doing so late at night on the computer , if that sentence even makes sense - -" but i kinda just felt the urge to blog about nothing.


I was going through my old archives today, my way of blogging has changed so much but somehow i feel as though i was more genuine back then and i wasn't as afraid to express my opinions. The 'new' me right now isn't all that great =\


Looking back i sorta also see i've lost quite alot of friends/ become distanced i guess~ i should learn to express my thoughts/opinions more and not be afraid that people will judge me. Or on the bright side maybe i'm just 'maturing' *coughs* not likely but yeah :) Sorry about the randomness, just started missing the old times a little. Like how our group used to be so close and we'd joke around etc. how we just went on outings randomly and all~ no more of that now i guess. Life gets crappier as you grow up D:

You May Also Like

0 comments