by - 4:38 PM


wowwww grade nine D:


I'm so worried about grade 12 now, cause apparently the work load is going to get worse and we have to get like VHA 6 and above for all our subjects to get OP1 -sighsigh- and well, you see, thats like getting almost A or A+ for all your subjects, even english, yes and even chemistry ._. I've been getting little sleep this week. Well actually, its okay compared to some others who dont' live close to the school but yeah; i guess i'm just so used to being forced to go sleep at 11 that if i get less than seven hours of sleep i'm like ._. but the weird thing is, i'm more hyper when i'm sleep deprived (except in extreme cases when i get like 3-4 hours of sleep my eyes feel like they're about to die).

Studied till 12:30am last night, well some parts were just like bludge for me, i have a very short attention span ): and yeah, then i was supposed to wake up at like 5:30am to study chem and mathB but then i slept till 6:40am - -" so i had no time since my chem exam (lvl2&3) was like 7:45am in the morning ugh. I think i failed, had to like guess so many questions, either i couldn't think properly or i am just too stupid in chem. For some stupid reason, i got a nosebleed while i was doing my exam, like what is thisss? D: cursed* lol okay not really, but um yeah. Straight after chem test we had to go do our mathB MAP exam in first period T_T which i epically failed, like literally, and not even asian fail. Wake up call penny chen, get better at math, no make that everything o:

Got my level one chem test results back : C+ C+ C , its alright i guess, considering the highest mark you can get for level one is C+. My teacher marks easy so yeah. I spent the second half of my lunch break getting back the cards in my wallet as terry/kaido/yang etc randomly decided to take it D: and then they held my cards high up so i couldn't reach - -" cause i'm so shortt, so i tried jumping which kinda failed. But in the end while they didn't expect it i snatched it back 8) cause i'm ninja like that. Nah i wish lol. Had english with cindy last, it was boring though because our teacher made us do so much work --" she gives like so much homework every single lesson!


Why do i remincise so much? esp. grade nine/eight ? ._. its not like its going to come back but um yeah okay lol byeeee.

You May Also Like

0 comments