you walked fowards without looking back.

by - 9:40 PM

Yesterday i got four hours and a half of sleep approx because i was trying to study physics, which kind of failed. I always feel really sleepy whenever i'm doing physics for some reason ._. and this morning i woke up at 6:20am and got ready to go do my physics test at like 7:40am in the morning -_-" which i ended up failing.

I suck at physics ): cause i suck at math and well, these two subjects are related so yeah, T_T better go steal my dad's pro physics brain haha okay no. Lost my go card today ): oh gosh, i keep losing things all the time, mum's probably gonna kill me. Thanks for lending me one of your spare go cards curtis.

NATALIEEEE you shouldn't cancel your partyy! Bill said he might go :D which means there is 8 people which means you won't have to cancellllll! okay anyway i have a feeling i'm talking to myself here but anyway LOL.

Kay might go download blackswan and watch it again with my mum :) since she hasn't seen it and i don't have assessments next week~ It's phuong/eva/kelly/natalie's birthday soon! gotta go get them pressies, except it might come late :'( cause i need to go buy it and all oh well. Goodnight. OH and hopefully Japan will recover quickly from the 8.8 magnitude earthquakes D:

You May Also Like

0 comments