math tests and grade eleven

by - 4:34 PM

Hello everyone!
So i'm blogging early again today cause i just felt like it LOL. Okay more like i'm just putting off study , so much study to do -sighs- grade eleven, and then twelve omgosh. Last year it was like *study last minute* now it's more like *study 4 days before* but i don't take anything in for some reason. I stuffed my maths test =\ even though everyone said it was easy D: I always stuff up my math test, i guess i just suck at math :'( which explains why i suck at physics LOL why didn't i go do legal studiess?

Anyway, my dad says i should stop complaining/ worrying about my exams, i have to think logically and um work efficiently? ._. how do i do that? Well i will figure it out somehow, i'm going to aim higher =D Everyone was like depressed at lunch / studying, you guys should cheer upp! My daughter should cheer up, and so should her biological mother ;) okay yeah haha :L you guys don't know who they are but :L Well, one piece of good news for today. I somehow managed to get an A+ for jap reading test :D Our teacher was calling us out one by one to tell us our marks.

teacher: penny, there really isn't much to
say -serious face-
me: .__. omggg did i fail?
teacher: you got an A+
me: umm.. okay, thanks.

Cindy didn't come to jap last period :'( haha the rest of my other lessons were bludge, mainly 'revision lessons' which i spent studying math B, well trying to anyway as i kept getting distracted. I studied on saturday, monday afterschool-night and in the morning today. Argh and i still managed to screw it up. Stupid mistakes+ well i'm really bad at math D: oh well~ more things to improve i guess.Now i've got:

Chem lvl 2&3 test
Math B MAP test
MathC KAP& MAP test
Jap speaking test
Physic ERT assignment which is really gayyyyy !

+ i haven't started jap/mando homework or practiced my violin ;o oh well, i'm off soon to go 'study' psh sif i'll do that but yeah, i'll try to? LOL kay goodbye

You May Also Like

0 comments