seafood diet

by - 8:47 PM

LOL


Good evening, okay i'm not supposed to be blogging right now cause i should be studying chem and math B cause my tests are tommorrow T_T though i doubt it'd make much of a difference if i studied or not cause yeah ._. whatever i study isn't ever on the test & if it is i screw it up D: well anyway i'm still going to go study soon, hopefully i don't go on facebook right after i finish typing this post lol.


Today was alright, got my english marks, got an A, so relieved. I was so scared i'd get a B from mrs. Gilmour cause she marks hard and ever since grade nine - when i had mrs tavio for like a whole year i've been afraid of asian failing english. Anyways, nothing much to say today, just came back from work~ goodnight!
made up some of these random quotes :L okay yeah i have no life . kay study time!
I miss you, i miss your smile, and i shed a tear for you,
every once in a while.

You can see it on my face, hear it in my voice, my heart is crying
for the things i can't replace.

You know for all those times i've cried
for all those memories left behind, what i'm mad about most
is how you'd always lie.

Even when you just smile or say hi, i feel happy cause even if it was just for a second; i know i crossed your mind.

loved you yesterday, love you still. always do&always will.

teach me how to perfect, how to be amazing; baby, teach
me how to be you.

people change and feelings fade, i know its unfair
for me to say this by i'm missing those memories we made.

You May Also Like

0 comments