retail therapy

by - 1:41 PM


Good afternoon! :)
I'm blogging at the moment because my dad is finally back from korea/taiwan 8) I'm in a pretty good mood since i have no assessments next week except jap reading test which isn't as hard as physics haha. Well anyway, my dad also brought back a few things for me ^^ he bought me some contacts cause he said i needed 'proper' ones from taiwan LOL and so i can wear them to parties/social~ Anyway, he also bought some other stuff from korea cause they were cheap and a whole bag full of things like hair packs/ facial stuff cause it was free (from the hotel he lived in). LOL not like i know how to use them except for the hair stuff , aka shampoo :L


Kay anyway, also got new glasses today ~ they're okay, not as comfortable as my old ones but meh :) Haha i just recieved 10,000 NT as my 'new years lucky bag' / 紅包 from my dad ( well they're from my grandma but my dad brought it here. LOL i've never actually received money from my parents, only from my grandma. I feel kinda guilty though D: cause its the money she saves from recycling stuff and she should keep itt ): but thank you. I don't think i've ever shown appreciation for my family that much, need to start learning how to.
new glasses + the lucky money D:

My family was invited by Sugar's (my dog, well their dog now) owners to visit her tommorrow and everyone's gonna be there but i have work so ): i always miss out on visiting, how unluckyy! Haha my dad also bought a tripod for like 8 dollars in taiwan~ i love taiwan 8)
okay this is random but OMG i love taiwanese toothpaste :D haha that sounds so weird, but yeah you know , i love taiwann :L

You May Also Like

0 comments