happy birthday phuong

by - 9:19 PM



Happy birthday phuong! (aka sunflower child) :)
hope you had a great birthday pong, the little girl who likes hairy chested men 8) !
BIRTHDAY GIRLLL , i mean GUY :D
hahaha they both look so adorable!
I had orchestra in the morning and my mum dropped me off since she pulled a 'sickie' today for work LOL tsk tsk, such a wagger. Haha okay, i'm just kidding, anyway i was dropped off at P block and then i saw miss kuno standing outside the school gates so i had to

walk all the way around P block cause she was staring me down - -'' cause as you all know, she is super pmsy and really mean D: Anyway, orchestra was alright, we're slowly slowly getting better -shiftyeyes- except we got new songs again, so more learning for us LOL. Talked to cindy in math C and yeah, i need to start focusing better in class -sigh- but anyway, the stuff we were learning was basically physics ._. i think i'm gonna fail my physics testtt. Then at break time cindy was spazzing ;)

Class was okay, i think my jap teacher hates me though cause she always catches me turning away from her and saying something to cindy/nat :L oh man, hope i don't get B for behaviour or anything or i'll be like =\ math B was pretty good, actually did some revision questions, haha wow i'm amazed i actually ended up teaching someone how to do a question .____. -feels proud- okay not really but, i feel better LOL okay. maybe my brain is just wired differently to other people.

Went to work afterschool, and came home just then to find a new music stand ! Finally :) cause my old one was too short for me - yes guys, believe it or not it was too SHORT for me :D i like my new black one, i'm sure elaine likes it too 8) (inside joke guys)

i made these gold roses out of ferrero rocher wrapping :

sometimes you wonder if they would ever, just once, turn back to glance and see if you were still there. If they would bother trying to make you feel as though you still meant something to them.

-leftbehind

Perhaps i only saw in him what i wanted to see, not what he would always be.

good night!

You May Also Like

0 comments