there is always a rainbow after the rain right?

by - 8:12 PM

Assessments are killing me, literally =\ and i'm getting fail marks in all my math subjects, how shameful. I've never been good at math :'( but yeahhhhh. Oh well, there are more pressing issues in the world than my own - aka the japan earthquake & some other stuff my told me about today~ anyways, so my day was just average i guess, i was a little tired/ but yeah, nothing much happened. I was playing this doraemon theme song on my mobile ( it was in my phone for some reason) & then people snatched it off me cause they wanted to turn it off lol :L yeah i'm gonna go do my physics assignment now. I was thinking of dropping out of physics but then changed my mind cause i'm doing math C as well and physics helps with math C so.... yeah. Anyways, goodnight! 最近心情不太好

You May Also Like

0 comments