eight things about you

by - 9:08 PM


hey guys! :D
Today i tried to study at home except for some reason i wasn't in the mood. Although i've been sitting here for hours 'studying' i don't think i took in anything, it was all half hearted ._. why do i suck at time management? Wish i was one of those really intelligent quiet people or one of those really welcoming pro-interpersonalskills-people ): Well guess i'll just have to live with being myself haha LOL okay not like i have a choice but you know ? :L

I'm in love with my new red leather chair 8) after mando school yesterday my dad took me and my brother to buy new chairs since our current ones were like lopsided/dying. I'm not rich okay? I used that chair for more than seven years~ D: well anyway... don't have anything particular to say. But omgosh i hope i don't fail chemistry, or math B or math C!! I have four tests this week ._. and i'm not making progress in my studying -stabs self- nooooo! Okay yeah LOL i'm all good.
I know eight things about you ;)
1. You can't say 'B' without your lips touching
2. You can't hum while pinching your nose together
3. The length of your foot is the same length as your forearm
4. It is impossible to lick your elbow
5. Your eyes cannot stare at the colour orange continuously for 4 minutes
6. You just tried to look for something orange
7. You tried everything in this list
8. Now you're smiling :D

You May Also Like

0 comments