by - 10:44 PM


HAPPY HALLOWEEN !


i was originally gonna bake some halloween snacks//post random pictures up but since i have no time i'll have to just talk about random crap instead. Well first of all, happy halloween guys! (: hope you guys had fun trick or treating i suppose? although i assume most of us couldn't be bothered to get off our butts and go onto random streets knocking on people's doors lol.


I watched paranormal activity yesterday with my brother since i figured i haven't watched a proper horror movie before and it was the day before halloween so~ yeah it was a bad idea, i found out yesterday that i'm very chicken lmao i was like half covering my eyes/mouth .__. it was so scaryyyy. I thought i'd be like -meh- since you know, i didn't think i'd be afraid but i DID watch it at night in the dark so yeahh i don't think i'll go near horror movies for a whileee


Spent the day going crazy over my japanese homework @@" i couldn't concentrate argh lol and seems like i have less time to myself now -sigh- i have to even blog in secret ! see how i have no life? cause most of the time i'm writing essay-length crap about my life lmao. i shall make my blog more interesting when i have timee but yeah :) byeeee! nights

You May Also Like

0 comments