Before and After

by - 12:08 AM

See the big difference? 

Yep I spent a portion of my afternoon doing this just because I came across a video of a girl (XiaXue) who was giving a photoshop tutorial. Mind you, I already knew most of the tools she was talking about, but being the major procrastinator I am, I managed to find something to do whilst avoiding english even though I had Facebook and blogspot blocked and everything = = I honestly haven't touched photoshop in a billion years. This is how sad my life is, casually doing before and after photos when I could be doing something productive T_T 

I find Xiaxue's blog really interesting ._." I just casually came across it one day. But yeah, it's really interesting omg keep finding new websites to procrastinate on -dies- Oh well goodnight! I need to go memorise my english speech for tomorrow.... 


You May Also Like

0 comments