Liberated

by - 11:20 PM

Ah, I feel so liberated now that I've gotten my english speech over and done with. Despite feeling as though I didn't try as hard as usual, I'm pretty happy with how I presented it. It wasn't perfect by a long stretch but at least I managed to make it through without choking or coughing or having my voice stuck in my throat like when I was practicing my speech at home :)  

Fingers crossed my english teacher will give me some form of an A and then i'll be the happiest kid in the world. Well actually, the desperate part of me wants an A and I would probably still be ungrateful and lust after an A+ but whatever, that won't really happen I know. The only time I got an A+ for for my english feature article and well - that was an exception. The first A+ I ever received in english hahaha, well at least this happened in grade twelve.  


I feel I'm slowly slowly regaining my motivation back. Well, at least i'm not lounging around doing nothing. Although I must admit I'm not sticking to my usual regime of starting homework as soon as I get home nowadays. I'm always so tired that I end up taking a 'nap' which always lasts for 2 hours or more omg. I set like 3 alarms and then I fail to wake. Why. Is. This. Happening. I guess I don't feel the drive to wake up, keep thinking sleep is important ahem* influence of jenwen ;) Well I'm starting to get into chem. I just shouldn't forget that as long as I head straight into the task, it'll become easier. The more I worry and stress and put it off, the more I won't want to do it. Yup. 

Must keep going. Okay I shall head back to my chemistry now. Gee I seem to be addicted to blogging, not even kidding. Haha if only I could become a full-time blogger, as if that would ever happen. People keep telling to go do journalism or law or something. But I don't know, I personally don't think I possess a talent for writing. I might know a wider range of vocabulary but it doesn't mean I'm adept at stringing up sentences which leave an impact on those who read. 

The sad thing is, I take about 2 hours to write two sentences for my assignments and then I can type up these paragraphs in under 15 minutes.  How very strange - my inference is that it's probably because I feel more pressured to make sure my assignments are well written and the best they can be. I over analyse everything I think. Argh. Oh well, actually I've realised that I'm in a relatively good mood today :3 Well that's all for tonight. I'm sorry I always type up paragraphs of rambling haha, it will honestly amaze me if any of you read this word for word, it does pretty much waste more 5+ minutes of your life I guess. 

Well they say....


If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullcrap ;)

Anyways, Goodnight ! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments