Presentation

by - 8:45 PM

Today was chinese school. Nothing much happened except I found out that along with two other people in my class, we won this calligraphy competition. Basically, we had to all copy out this short paragraph on chinese onto squared paper and that was it. We apparently 'won' out of the high school division. Its such a waste of time though, because the certificate we get is pretty much useless and like I have to leave UQ open day early to go get it. Then I also have jap tutor and Math B assignment to do. 

After chinese school we headed home and when we were helping mum carry up the shopping, found out mum bought heaps of yummy food ;D two packets of golden gaytime, blueberry muffins, pickled bamboo shoots, pickled veggies, my favourite vegetable which I don't know the name of in english :x and chicken wings :D okay cool (Y) Mum also bought this jewellery stand from aldi. It was pretty cool I guess but I got distracted from study and spent a while arranging my earrings on it. Realised I have a bit of OCD lol, not literally but like yeah. My team mates pointed it out to me in chem :L LOL (Y) too bad it doesn't really apply to my room though, since my room still gets messy. 




Oh and I went to badminton training on friday because I had no jap lesson that day for once. Saw a jap student there (they came from tomita high in japan, where I went last year) :D Played badminton with him and his parter a bit near the end, he is actually pretty good ._. 


Back to work! 
Omg so stuck on math B :') Saveeee meee

You May Also Like

0 comments