Curler

by - 9:32 PM

With Susan in Japan at Akane's house. Akane curled our hair with her awesome curler :)

I woke up in the morning in a good mood because I dreamt that I went to visit Akane (my jap host sister) in New Zealand :'). The morning started off pretty badly today but I went to see Mr. Badran at lunch time, he was in Ms Nuell's office sitting at her desk. I was expecting him to be angry and instead he just told me to hold my hands out. So I held my hands out with my palm facing up and then he put his palms on the table too, I was too stunned to interpret that he wanted me to put my hands into his so he was like 'now put your hands in mine' and he was like " stop stressing penny. Just stop stressing now okay? It's done now, you have no need to worry" :'). 

I can't not worry, my EEI is so crappy, but nevertheless I appreciate his gesture :') Although I've been pretty pathetic this year, so many people have showed kindness and leniency. I've become someone I never wanted to be, whiny, weak, cowardly, selfish, egotistic and well I guess I always find something to blame when anything in my life goes wrong. I will try study chem hard though, not because of marks but I feel desperate to prove myself to Mr. Badran. He works so hard and is such a good teacher yet I've disappointed him so much. Soooo, I shall commence studying chem after block exams ! Btw you know, I just realised today, Badran actually has a distinctive smell, like my hands smell like cologne or something o_o Okay not weird or creepy at all penny. 

Oh... and uh remember that creepy guy from last time who kept calling me? welllll.... recently he just started poking me on Facebook ._. Oh well, he isn't that creepy anymore, doesn't call me or anything, thinking about it he wasn't really acting creepy to begin with  (other than inviting me out to dinner). Oh well. I shall go and prepare for my Jap reading test now~ 

You May Also Like

0 comments