Formal shoes

by - 5:17 PM

Ahem I seem to have forgotten to include a piece of good news in every single one of my posts. Actually today, I have several :) 

1. only 15 titrations left to do now for chemistry :3 Which can easily be done in half a lesson 
2. I handed in my english draft 
3. I just got my formal shoes for $14!!!!!! 
I now have to proper heels :L Semi & formal heels. This time though I got really high ones :D otherwise my formal dress will probably be too long for me. I think my heels are 13.5cm tall ( well i measured it with a ruler). Hopefully I don't trip and die.  So i'm like 169.5cm hauehaue that's so cool! 

I thought today was going to be the start of a very crappy day because I didn't get enough sleep. I stayed up till 3.00am in the morning trying to do english, went to bed and woke up at 5:00am again to do it. I kept nodding off though. Massive eye bags for life (Y) Hopefully I can get rid of them before formal LOL 

 Then, I had to go do chemistry titrations at 7:30am in the morning. Haha pretty proud I survived through the day. Second time coming so close to a allnighter o_o not a good feeling, such a kinda lonely feeling when everyone is asleep and you're just trying to cram. I know a few people who made their drafts in freaking one hour ): I don't know what is wrong with me, can't type things I'm not pleased with anymore. I know I'm supposed to type up crap first then fix it, except I find it sooo hard to start even one word ): Although I kept telling myself to just write whatever, I unintentionally ended up spending like 2 hours + on my intro, deleting and adding words till a point where I doubted I even made sense :x 

Similar thing kinda happened to me for QCS writing task, sat there planning and choosing my stimulus/ writing a proper starting sentence and rubbing it out until I had 30 min left. I ended up having to write half my task in pen ( we were meant to write in pen) and then switching to pencil in case I had mistakes, I was hoping I'd have time to go back and trace over it but nooo. 

Anyway, my english draft was the crappiest thing ever ): But oh well, I shall like own this poetry task!!! Well I want to since I usually suck at poetry and like.. its my last year and all :L Rest of the day went by quite quickly. I met natalie's jap home stay student!! She's so cute :3 Natalie kept telling her how I was like top of class or something, which is totally not true = = and then she kept urging me to say something but I didn't know what to say :') I'm so socially awkward. Oh my, I'm obsessed with Jap people though, they're so cool. They're super polite, have this nice vibe about them and a;oweifnaw I don't know LOL. Wish I could just go back to Akane's house and live there for a year, come back with a awesome Japanese vibe ya know (Y) Okay what am I talking about? I sound like a obsessive loser LOL. OKAY BYE :D  


You May Also Like

0 comments