Your power your love, you saved my soul

by - 6:09 PM

Although I originally decided to do chem and then sleep early last night, I failed miserably at my plans. I spent badminton training this morning being half dead due to the lack of sleep, I swear my cold is never gonna go away if I don't start sleeping earlier :') It was fun playing badminton with cindy though, after like 2-3 weeks of no training due to schoolwork. Must work on our teamwork though - we haven't had a chance to play proper games together because I was playing with elaine and then georgina the past few years. Hopefully we'll get to understand each other more as partners :) 

For the first time this term, I feel that I might actually have hope. I had initially been feeling dejected - because I observed people around me get good marks and yet despite my own efforts I didn't achieve such results. I'm going to try stop thinking that way though, it'll only keep me from believing in myself which would then lead me to just give up. 

We received our english expository speech marks back today and I literally was just hoping for an A- or A. For those who know me, I've always sucked at poetry so yeah, but to my utter surprise my english teacher gave me an A+ I just stood there gaping like a goldfish, not even kidding. Things have a way of surprising me nowadays. I guess it's because I ceased to believe I possessed any remote ability of achieving good marks. I did put quite a bit of effort into it though but still. I'm really happy :) So i guess that makes two firsts this year huh? First A+ ever in english last term and first A+ for an english speaking task about POETRY. I've always failed at poetry haha, I think my teacher was feeling a bit lenient when she marked mine though. Mine could NEVER compare to kevin's :') but we received the same mark which I found quite confusing. Congrats to cindy who also got an A+!!! She is so pro :') she claims english is her weakness but she got such a good mark ;) 

Oh well enough about this~ Actually I spent the rest of the day not in such a good mood though because I got reminded of my marks for mathB assignment and the huge amount I still have to study for chem and physics. On top of that, i've barely started my EEI ): 

I've always used assignments to pull my marks up but this time, despite it being the last math B assignment ever, I screwed up. The knowledge section was alright but MAP... haha.... :') 

I can't remember the mark for knowledge section but it was like 96% sooo yeah. I got B & B for the MAP questions though, so sad. Oh well, I shall not let it get to me. Must stop thinking about all my failures and the time I wasted, I've learnt that I'll just waste even MORE time if I keep wallowing in self pity. I. MUST. START. CHEM. MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST. I'm sorry I'm so pathetic :') so egotistic yet full of complaints about everything. Okay good evening :3 All the best for any assessments guys! 

You May Also Like

0 comments