Why

by - 9:00 PM

Honestly, I feel horrible. Not just physical as in fatigue but mentally. I spent ages trying to type my chemistry EEI, I even kept asking elaine and foonie questions. I was stuck on it for so long and then ended up pulling an all nighter. I never used to do this. Then, I also had to stay home today to type the rest of it up. I feel so pathetic and it seems so unfair to others yet all I can do is sit here and complain. 

I honestly don't understand why my friends stick around. I feel that I've disappointed all my teachers and everyone around me with my inability to hand in assignments without skipping some part of the school day. I just sit there and panic. I was originally planning on coming halfway through chem or during lunch time but my printer decided to stuff up and then it ran out of paper. I had to run frantically around the house digging for random pieces of paper and then proceed to unjam the printer. 

It doesn't help at all and yet all I do is complain. I was too late to hand in my chemistry EEI to my chemistry teacher today, he left early so I ended up having to give it to Dr. Salama who left it on my teacher's desk. Then my physics teacher saw me and said "oh you were miraculously away today". I feel so guilty. Okay not like feeling remorse is going to help but I really need to take the time to realise why I can't type my assignments properly. It's not even the fact that I keep procrastinating, I actually knuckled down for a few days yet couldn't come up with much. My chemistry EEI was the crappiest thing I've ever given in.

I came home really tired and then after dinner I took a long shower. Just now I was on my computer trying to send my assignment into turnitin and I found out that the latest copy of my EEI didn't save properly and is now lost. I am at a loss for words. This has never happened to me, what am I going to do. Dr. Badran is going to be so disappointed in me, I feel like a failure. I honestly really wanted to please him yet I ended up doing the opposite. I just sent an email to him explaining, it sounds so much like a whiny excuse. I'm going to bed now, so so so tired. I feel so close to giving up. 

You May Also Like

0 comments