I'm Seventeen!

by - 8:41 PM

First of all, 

THANK YOU TO MY AMAZING FRIENDS WHO MADE MY BIRTHDAY SO MEMORABLE!  :) 

Thank you to those who texted/fb messaged/ msned me happy birthday :') Although I have english and chemistry to cram to night, I still felt the urge to blog. Seems that I'm so in love with blogging I can't feel at peace if I don't blog? Haha just a very interesting picture to start off ;) 

Okay I totally make sense. But anyway. My day was made fantastic by all my friends :') So funny though, in the morning I woke up at went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I saw dad casually there making coffee and he was all like 'Good morning' as usual and I waited for 20 minutes to see if he'd say something. He didn't so I was like ' HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD :D:D:D' LOL and he was like -turns around- 'oh happy birthday to you too penny' :L:L Okay I just find that funny okay? 

I took pictures with Saki!!! ( Natalie's home stay student) man jap people are so cool!! I got to second break and found my friends huddled around something. 
^Actually tim has this balloon in a position which made him look really dodgy in this picture but I accidentally cut it off with my camera :L so its normal. 

None of them saw me approach though, cause I was ninja 8D and then after elaine realised she covered my eyes and told them to hurry up with whatever they were doing. All I could here was her going like 'OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS PASSED ENGLISH' 'OMG HURRY UP' After a while, she let me turn around and look. Omg thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you guys so much :') 


 ありがとう〜 

Gary: for the keyring :3 
Alice &Sandra: for the beautiful pair of shoes & vikki for the face mask 

 Daniel& Kaido: For the letters :3 Wow can't believe I didn't realise at all ._. 

Richie: For the flowers + ice-cream and chocolate? 
 Yee sum: for the earrings + coin purse + letter ;) 

My wife (Georgina): for the eyeshadow, nail polish and the thingy for iPhone :3 

 Sunbun: for the pictures of aaron yan ;) + seashell decoration thingy 

 Kyle: For the cute jar with tiny paper cranes :3 

Terry: for the envelope filled with goodies! 


My darling Jenwenchen for the Sentimental circus pillow <3 snuggles="snuggles">

omg I'm obsessed with the pillow. Keep snuggling into it :L:L Found my soulmate guys!!! Can't wait till a rainy day where I'll just huddle under the blanket with it ;D and drink milk tea. 
Goodnight to you all. Now I'm off to cram english and chem :') I shall stop procrastinating now. 



You May Also Like

0 comments