Gelare

by - 7:26 PM

Forgot to mention that on the weekends my family and I were planning on going out. Dad had earned quite a bit from his locksmith job that day so he was willing to spend heaps on food that night ( yeah our family is stingy upon everything but food nowadays). Instead, to their horror, my brother and I took them to grill'd. They kept shaking their heads in disapproval since you know, I told them it was just burger and fries and those two foods don't exactly conjure up the image of a very good quality 'healthy' meal. To their surprise though, the burger was actually really good. My dad liked it hehehe ;) he was like 'Oh my, this is actually really yummy :O'. 

Hehe sunny and I went to the con this afternoon, I was going to check with her some uncertainties so yeah. We ended up buying a packet of chips from the vending machine, doing a bit of 'sample calculations'. We were waiting for michelle (her sister) since she had a lecture at the con and then she offered to shout us ice-cream it Gelare!! It was my first time going ;D bought coconut and blueberry cheesecake ice-cream. I like the atmosphere hehehehehe. I have a very very amazing relationship food I know ;) 


Alrighties, goodnight kiddos! x 

You May Also Like

0 comments