Dotti

by - 6:09 PM

I'm so thankful for today. My english teacher didn't end up picking me to do my english speech because there were still quite a few people and I was coughing so she was surprisingly nice and told me to do it next lesson. Oh my, I love gilmour. HAHA okay, not really but yeah, she has her nice moments :') 

Thanks foonie, yasmin, Justine & Linda for the dress :3 Haha I thought I wouldn't fit it but turns out I do fit size 6 after all ._. I always thought I was size 8. Alright then. Haha my forehead (:" mum was telling me that it looked alright and I should pin it up everyday.. haha no way. Too chicken, I'd be so self conscious. Don't you guys think my forehead is abnormally big? ._. no one believes me when I tell them i have a gigantic forehead and then I left my fringe and their reaction is like: "oh........." 


Also, thanks natalie for the letter. Haha she is my awesome daughter ;) I have the coolest Facebook family. I'm vikki's dad, natalie's mum, georgina's husband, Kaido&daniel's sister. Also, kaido and vikki are siblings. Yup totally makes sense (Y) 

LOL. Uhm anyway :) I must take this chance to improve my english speech since I now have until wednesday to remember my speech. Thank you god :') Now I plan to finish writing my chemistry before sunday morning hopefully, then I can go out on a date with Jennifer before MIFF :3 



You May Also Like

0 comments