Swamped

by - 7:16 PM

Hello guys!

For the past few days I have been swamped with assignments ;_; man well least I've only ever done two allnighters in my lifetime. Both of them this year hahahaha, well its grade twelve sooo why not. Math C MathB Math C Math B. Normally I love assignments but this time as I got to the end , I just couldn't be bothered anymore ._. likeee literally. Usually I am super motivated to get it done but this time I was just like -meh- ): this is sooo bad. I should've tried harder since assignments are always the things pulling my marks up. Oh well, its over :3 NO MORE MATH ASSIGNMENTS EVER!!! 

Ah also, during the course of this week I received a few late birthday presents :3 Thank you Tina, Cindy, Becky & elaine !!! 

Omg elaine gave me this calendar she ordered online, it had pictures of us in it! :D SO COOL. Just a little peak inside.... ;) Ahem yeah the front page casually has a picture of me on it :L  awks. 




Haha and as usual, her writing was immaculate and flawless ;_; good job elaine! 

Cindy gave me this mobile pouch she made ! :D its like cloud patterned hehehehehe so pro! Wow she must've been on drugs when she wrote it ( haha she even said so herself), it's the nicest card she has written to me in years! LOLOL 


Thanks Tina for the clutch, statement necklaces and fake eyelashes :D I find it fascinating because I've never owned any of these items in my life. One step closer to becoming grown up ayes ;) 

 Thanks becky for the notebook & keyring which I have now attached to my phone :3 

Friday is my budge day every week sooo since I didn't really 'rest up' last week, I'm relaxing tonight :3
Planning on using the face mask vikki got me after shower tonight and then movies~~! yayy. 

Goodnight little children! Wow i'm not tired at all despite getting 3 hours of sleep. Ahem anyways byeeeeeee :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments