Finally

by - 8:30 PM

After struggling with trying to save my chemistry EEI until 2am this 'morning', I eventually went to sleep because I had to go orchestra the next day. Thank goodness my dad used to be an IT though, so he fixed the problem for me when I left him a note on the kitchen table this morning. He's so smart ;_; got OP1 equivalent, chose IT instead of med though << and now he volunteered for a redundancy (got paid heaps to retire). Now he's a locksmith with lots of customers (:" 

Why didn't I inherit his brain?? LOL. Ahem. If i work hard enough, anything will be possible. Yes, I have one week to study for blocks, I must do this!!!! Haha badminton was fun yesterday, except my body was all sore -sigh- I'm so unfit. Finally got to go orchestra this morning :3 Sightread basically everything because we got new pieces which I never played before but it was pretty fun. Then the teacher told the woodwind to leave and it was just the strings. Well she was saying that the chamber strings group would be performing but then she invited the few of us who weren't in chamber as well to participate. I really like the songs :3 

Soooo the rest of the day was pretty average. I went to music lesson at lunch time >< after like 4 weeks of not going lesson, I bet Mr. Sharp is like thinking how undedicated I am. Never skipped violin rehearsal or music lesson for so long but it's grade twelve soooo. I think he cheered up after that though, since he commented saying my hand posture and finger positioning was good. Hopefully haha, fingers crossed. After we finished at 2:10pm and were packing up though, Mr. Sharp was like "hey, you know your actual lesson this week is the first half of fourth period, so you guys wanna stay anyway and play until then?" soooo we stayed :L and played Blue Danube. :D 

OH MY. FINALLY, i submitted my chemistry EEI for turnitin, only 7% similarity phewwwww. Thank goodness. It's so crap though, literally worth a C standard but I don't want to think about it anymore. ERASE :D 

haueaheu just realised I got a new ad :L I shall aim to get lots of study done over the weekend. Only a few more months!!! Must work hard till then :3 This is so random, but my friends are so freaking amazing. 

You May Also Like

0 comments