Survey

by - 11:52 PM


Okay, so I should be sleeping, yet here I am. My life is slowly disintegrating into a pile of crap before my eyes LOL. I SHOULD BE SLEEPING. Oh well. 

1 - Who was the last person you texted? Uhm.. lemme check. My brother? 
2 - When is your birthday? 8th of August :) 
3 - Who do you want to be with right now? Jenwenchen! 
4 - What sports do you play? Badminton, i used to play softball and netball :D 
5 - Who is the first person in your contacts? Alan yang 
6 - What is your favorite song as of the moment? I don't really know :O 
7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? hmmm jenwen? 
8 - What do you feel right now? Slightly in need of company
9 - What chocolate is your favourite? Not that much of a big fan but i guess if i had to pick one then white chocolate? 
10 - How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? Never really had a proper one, but if you counted once in primary then yeah i guess 1 ? 
11 - Why did you create a Blogspot account? Well originally alice told me to create a wordpress but then i discovered I liked blogging :) it keeps many memories 
12 - Who is your favorite blogger? Don't know :O I have a few
13 - Where do you want to be right now? Japan :') 
14 - What do you want to be in the future? I don't know... I wanted to be a doctor but I don't think I'll make it. 
15 - When was the last time you cried? Why? Uhm......... like monday. Chem. Guilt. 
16 - Are you happy? Right now? i'm alright, neutral? 
17 - Who do you miss? nobody i can think of at the moment
18 - If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? Sort of? but not really? okay i don't make sense. 
19 - What was the best thing you were given? Block letters spelling my name with everyone's signature on it :) thanks mibi~ 
20 - Who was the last person who called you? uh I think it was my mum? I think. 
21 - What is your favorite dish? I don't know, i have many :D 
22 - Who is your best friend? Jenwenchen+elaine+sunny :D actually to be honest, I view almost everyone in my group as being very very close, I think i've really stopped giving the the term 'best friend' to people. 
23 - What is your biggest regret? Letting the beginning of high school affect me so much, making my determination slide. 
24 - Have you ever cheated on your partner? Never had a partner
25 - Who do you spend crazy moments with? AHEM elaine, jennifer, sunny, yee sum, daniel, kaido, no make that all my friends LOL. 
26 - Name someone pretty. Salina :) 
27 - Who was the last person you hugged? Jenwen, well not really hug but i was stealing her away so I wrapped my arms around her ?
28 - What kind of music do you listen to? Taiwanese, american and jap songs :) Either really upbeat or really sad songs 
29 - Are you over your past? Not really, I always look back and compare myself << which is not productive at all. 
30 - Who is the last person in your contacts? STOP ASKING PHONE QUESTIONS omg. Okay it's um Yuki :) 
31 - What kind of person do you want to date? Uh this is cliche but i guess someone who understands me properly and actually likes me properly. Someone who isn't superficial and just likes people based upon looks. 
32 - Do you have troubles sleeping at night? Yeah, so I usually sleep extra late so i can fall asleep faster. 
33 - From whom was the last text message you received? My brother 
34 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt? If i had jen's legs, then jeans but seeing as I'm short then I guess skirts (:" 
35 - How’s your heart? Fine thank you :D 
36 - Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a “J”? nopeee never really had a bf. 
37 - Do you like someone as of the moment? no? 
38 - What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend? - 
39 - Do you have any phobias? does fear of being judged count? 
40 - Did you try to change for a person? Yeah, it's a bad trait but especially around new people, I feel the need to change to how they like. 
41 - What’s the nicest thing have you given to someone? Uhmmm I don't really know :x 
42 - Would you go back to your previous relationship? - wasn't in one 
43 - Are you in a good or bad mood? Neutral mood 
44 - Name someone you can’t live without. manymanymany but i guess jenwen :D 
45 - Describe your dream date. uhm i don't really mind, i guess not at an expensive place, just somewhere meaningful or casual? 
46 - Describe your dream wedding. Haven't thought that far yet 
47 - How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s? 21 
48 - Have you ever been kissed? Nope, unless parents count, but that was like 10+ years ago LOL 
49 - How long is your longest relationship? 17 years, with my family :L 
50 - Do you regret your past? yeah, i guess most of us more or less do 
51 - Can you do something stupid for someone else? Yeah, if they matter. 
52 - Have you ever cried over someone? Hmmmm can't really remember, but possibly? 
53 - Do you have a grudge against anyone? Slightly :\ but that's bad soooo i'm working on it. 
54 - Are you a crybaby? Personally, I don't think so. I don't cry much. 
55 - Do people praise you for your looks? Not really :L 
56 - Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t? nope 
57 - Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret? uhhhh i've done bad things, but i can't remember if there was a time where i didn't regret it. 
58 - Do you like getting hurt? No? who would? 
59 - Does anyone hate you? Probably 
60 - Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”?  LOLOL nopeee
61 - What hair color do you prefer? black? brown? brownish red? i don't mind 
62 - If you can change anything about yourself, what is it? Longer skinnier legs 
63 - Do you love someone as of the moment? yeah ;))) i guess, my family?? friends? 
64 - Have you ever thought of killing yourself? nope, too scared. Plus, you should appreciate your life!! 
65 - Do you have issues with somebody in your school? Not really, but i get annoyed occasionally at certain people. 
66 - Can you live without internet? Yeah, but it'd be a very lonely life indeed 
67 - What’s the song that remind you of your special someone? I don't really have a special someone right now i guess :o 
68 - Are you good at holding back your tears? Uhhh not when i'm tearing because i'm angry. 
69 - Are you a crybaby? I swear you've already asked this << but no. 
70 - Have you ever experienced being hysterical? HAHAHA all the time. 
71 - Are you a KPOP fan? nope, not really interested. 
72 - Do you study hard? I used to study harder but I guess now, when I absolutely have to I guess i sorta do :\ but not often enough 
73 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love? i guess? 
74 - Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight? nope
75 - Have you ever ridden a boat? yeah, made me want to puke 
76 - Did you have an accident last year? nopee 
77 - What kind of person are you? uhmmm someone who is very open with their emotions i guess? i believe that the expression of emotions and thoughts to another can help solve a problem. I guess you could also say i'm quite egotistical, stubborn, headstrong and well yeah. 
78 - Have you ever thought of killing someone? Yeah, but never seriously considered it LOL. I know we've all imagined killing someone one point in our lives :L 
79 - Have you ever been jealous? Yeah, all the time for insignificant reasons 
80 - How can you prove your love to someone? I don't really like saying it sooo i guess writing a letter? Helping them out with their problems? 
81 - What are you thinking right now? How i have chinese school and i don't want to sleep 
82 - Who is the 6th person in your contacts? Alice, my friend from maccas :) 
83 - Do you have any memories you want to erase? Uhmm not in particular, i guess they make me who I am now, as cliche as that sounds. 
84 - Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? Uh perhaps some point in my life. 
85 - Did you ever badmouth someone? Yeah :\ bad habit 
86 - Have you ever had an argument with someone? Yeah, parents and brother. 
87 - Do you have trust issues? Mhhm this is a difficult question, but I guess I give most of my friends my trust until they break it. 
88 - Are you broken-hearted? Nopeee :3 
89 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? God 
90 - Do you think all the pain is worth it? sometimes no ): 
91 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? Not really LOL 
92 - Who do you want to marry? don't really believe in marriages but i guess if I ever did get married probably obviously to someone who truly liked me? 
93 - Do you believe in destiny? Not really :L 
94 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”? nope
95 - How do you look right now? retarded :D school uniform, pinned up fridge with crappy skin
96 - Do you believe that first true love never dies? Not really :\ i'm skeptical about this whole first love is special thing. 
97 - Have you found your true love? Nope, if that even exists. 
98 - What should you be doing right now? Sleeping :\ 
99 - Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends. Uh..... i guess i don't really think of myself as ever having had one. 
100 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? Yeah, don't we all? 

You May Also Like

0 comments