UQ open day 2012

by - 8:48 PM


Today was UQ open day :3 I wanted to stay home and study but my parents told me to go. I'm always too scared to ask heaps of questions anyway :\ Only went around collecting booklets. However, I did have quite a bit of fun :) I met up with Yee sum at 9:45am before we went to the session about medicine.

 Afterwards we called daniel to ask him where he was, turns out he was with terry and jennifer and she was at the rock climbing place LOL. At first we thought I heard wrong ( usually have pretty crappy hearing) then as we were walking, we see this figure in bright pink in the distance. Turns out it was jennifer, all strapped in and ready to climb the wall hahaha. 
Yee sum and jen then proceeded to try out this activity thing where they were on this inflated platform and they had to wear this suit which would stick onto the inflated wall when they jumped onto it o-o So funny though because yee sum's stockings got stuck and jennifer kept falling out of her suit :L 

Observed terry and daniel do another activity and then we went to the photo booth and then got some free fairy floss :3

 I used to hate fairy floss but man, that apple flavoured one I got today was nice :) 
We went to listen to the scholarship seminar thingy after and then had lunch at this pizza place in UQ. It was really nice :D

We shopped around a bit too, since UQ is basically like a mini town. Bought some pretty earrings at this stand, omg I love themmmm :) Whilst we were shopping, I saw two girls shopping too and I thought they were friends but then they randomly started making out ._. so shocked. 


It was a good day~~ Bussed home, met An, rosaline and Anna on the 109 bus. Weew so tired, I think i'm getting sick :\ I can't believe I'm getting sick so often this year. I never used to get sick, now I always get sick near assignment due dates/ exams = = Oh well. Hoping to finish up to question 8 of math B assignment tonight. Then... start chem/research english. Good evening! 

my lover jenwenchen ;) 

You May Also Like

0 comments