by - 9:14 PM



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAIWAN !






Good evening guys :)


Today i went to Goma with friend who was stayed over at my place last night since she was a backpacker, she came and visited me. Well anyways, spent like 2 hours and a half walking around inside, it was so tiring, to be honest I get bored of this kinda stuff pretty quickly but yeah, it was pretty amusing watching my friend be all interested and stuff, walking around and looking at every single painting carefully lol .

Okay afterwards I was walking out of the art museum when i saw Mrs walsh ( my bio teacher) .______. like yeah, i was really surprised and i think she was with another state high teacher! Why do i keep bumping into school teachers outside? haha it seems weird that teachers have a life lmao. Anyways, went and bought maccas from myer centre, introduced my friend to krispy kreme donuts and now i'm home spazzing over the Mcdonalds interview tommorrow! Hope i get the job, even if i'm like slow and unco and shy around random strangers; yeahhhh 8]


My last day of freedom today ):! parents and brother are coming home tommorrow but yeah i guess it'll be more lively at my house now. For some reason, I lost like 0.5kg even though I've been eating like a pig for the last 3 days .____. its weird, but a good thing i guess haha okay you didn't need to know that. Nightss, i'm tired.



by the way, this is the photo from byron bay last time with elaine and ernest's family (: elaine's dad took the photo haha , so pro!








You May Also Like

0 comments