by - 9:20 PM

& it did appear (:
I just came back from youth group~ such a tiring day, i slept at like 2:00am last night// this morning whatever cause i was writing my jap tutor a birthday card & doing my stack of jap homework which i was meant to do before
I swear i'm gonna be so sleep deprived when i get to senior ;o and i'm also planning to join in more sports activities, I feel like such a fail child next to all the other asians -sigh- Cause i don't have a particular talent. Oh great now I have to do my chinese homework since i have to go learn mando tomorrow, great job penny, great job, do it on the last day. Whatever i'll just stop complaining now, no point rambling on about nothing.
It's almost sunny's birthday soon! And its her party on monday, can't wait 8] i'm probably just looking for an excuse to bludge. Don't even know what i'm doing now, I'm antisocial yet i'm not exactly excelling in my studies this semester either @@" and i'm sleeping so late. While i was making the card for my jap tutor teacher, i found this photo, it was in grade 7 when my family went over to house to have dinner. Now i look at it and compare it with now, its pretty depressing - - well better go do chinese homework now, nights (:

You May Also Like

0 comments