by - 12:06 AM











just some of the stuff my parents got me, couldn't be bothered to take photos of more lol, apparently there is more arriving .__. well my jumpers apparently cause i only own like 2 jumpers right now :L and i freeze. First time they ever shipped stuff back ! ooooooh ; okay i'm fine :L







Yes i know its late but you know, I was kinda busy before so I didn't blog ~
tam gave me 4 packets of pocky today for paying for pool last time by accident lol, thanks !
somehow i was sharing some pocky with elaine afterschool and then i lost the packet somewhere .____. i'm weird

My parents came back today and they brought back heaps of clothes/keyrings/necklaces for me, thankss! Normally they don't be so generous but yeah probably cause i didn't go this time lol but yeah its good having my parents back i guess haha although this means no more -eatwhateveriwant- thing
I also had my maccas job interview today, I can't believe that I smiled like a creepy plastic doll through the whole thing cause i was so nervous - - what is wrong with me? Haha i sounded so much like those really tryhard teachers pet people lol since i was all like "i want a good work experience blah blah blah and i enjoy housework" lol, well its over now and they'll let me know by the end of the week cause they still have other people to interview
Came home, looked at the new stuff parents got me, my brother is the same height as me now T_T what is this? Well yeah, my eyes started going funny afterwards so i knew i was gonna feel sick soon, had a headache so i slept for a while, missed dinner and just drank soup :D ! so yummy. Thought it was 8:00pm cause i was looking at the taiwan time setting on my watch and realised it was like 10 after my brother started yawning and all that -sigh- i fail

You May Also Like

0 comments