by - 9:23 PM

This morning while i was waiting for the bus, I was so stupid i left my laptop behind on the seat when my bus came. Thank goodness the bus driver reminded me that I'd left something back on the seats ~ well anyways, today was a pretty average day, i got to school just in time to see sunny and them spazzing cause marina had given her a birthday gift.

I actually kinda feel sorry for marina though, she's not a bad person its just um she sucks her fingers a bit to often so its slightly disturbing but yeahh it probably feels bad to be socially shunned. Well other than that, during jap Ronja wrote something pretty funny on the board, instead of writing じてん車 she wrote じ10車 LOL only the people who jap would get it though, uh well. I've decided that I'm going to start doing my homework from now on, or else i'm so screwed for school.

Went up to water my navy beans with yee sum, eva & alice except it turns out our plants sorta died ): well like there was this web-ish thingyo across the holes, we thought it was rotten at first but like we didn't even make it that wet. Mr. Hadgelias suggested that it might be a fungus disesase thingyo .___. -sighs- well my EEI depends on this so yeah it better not dieeee. Well i'm off for now, dad's in a good mood so might watch a movie later//do my legal assignment.

You May Also Like

0 comments