by - 5:53 PM


hello fellow friends,

Today was a pretty average day I suppose, wasn't that great, wasn't that bad I suppose, just not particularly high right now. I'm starting to realise i'm having less and less things to blog about. I'll find something soon, like i said yesterday but yeah .

I keep thinking back to the old times, it seemed so much easier to be happy back then, i'm not saying that I'm not happy now just that it is harder to be. Well lets just say, little things didn't bother me that much when I was a child, now it seems like everything either annoys me, upsets me or stresses me, i guess this is what being a teenager does to you hahaha. I didn't use to blog that much about emotions and i'm sure its pretty boring to deal with but i guess now i'm just always putting everything i think online, like even my random opinions about things .___. how very weird.

Okay, today in legal studies the teacher showed us this video which was about this little 13 year old boy who suicided cause he was bullied so badly ;o it was pretty sad cause like you could tell the little' guy's dad was pretty much falling apart while he was talking to schools about his son's story. It's pretty cowardly how people tend to like bullying others just for the sake of it, we've all been bullied and bullys once in our lifetime but we should literally just learn from it (: sorry about this random post today! not really in the mood of putting smiley faces and the events of my day :L

I'm procastinating so much now its not even funny T__T i'm just never in the mood of working nowadays, its so weird! I should get a grip and be like every other normal asian out there studying my head off or i'm so screwed hahaha too bad life doesn't come with anti-procastinating pills. Okay i'm starting to sound creepy lmao probably cause i'm too bored right now, i'll probably go start my jap tutor homework soon or else i'm gonna fail the level three jap test while jennifer, enlo and other asians out there taking the proficiency test passes ~ well goodluck to all of us i suppose 8]

今日君は私に ちょっと 怒らせている。でもだいじょうぶだよ、明日までに うれしくなろうと思っている。
people should smile more (:

You May Also Like

0 comments