by - 9:09 PM








Good evening (:
I'm so tired right now its not even funny - - i should really learn to sleep properly, i swear my sleeping times are so messed up at the moment. Maybe it's why i'm so short ): I am like motivating myself to exercise right now, well attempting to and forcing myself to drink milk more often since you know, i gotta try right?

My job interview is on monday and i'm not even preparing for it since i have so many other things to do, well actually i'm just doing everything so slowly. You see, it takes me a while to understand things and to put it into action so it kinda takes a while for me to complete things. I should start limiting myself -sigh- Okay enough with the complaining, its probably nothing to do with you guys anyway (:

Today in school we had a fire drill , right before people in my legal class (including me) were supposed to present our speeches haha, saved by the bell. Talked with yasmin in english, she should be a happy child :D! Well actually all of us should be but you know, grade 10 is so gay compared to grade 9 and 8, when we could all still bludge! I was looking through old photos and look what i found.




08

2009 southbank

dreamworld 08



when alice came over to 'study' science o8


religion times 08

You May Also Like

0 comments