by - 9:51 PM

I'm glad that I didn't blog 30 minutes ago otherwise i'd probably be raging 3/4 the way through cause my parents decided to pms today for no reason, literally. My dad suddenly decided that me and my brother have to go to bed by 10:30, we're not allowed to use the computer after that time even for homework and we HAVE to go to bed at that time no matter what, even if we have an assignment due the next day.

But at the same time i'm supposed to be getting all A's for my report card from now on. Apparently me and my brother are malnutritioned and have to eat more than a piece of toast and milk for breakfast. Apparently i will have to ask my dad to open my msn, blog and facebook from now on to use it. This is all cause apparently everyone else out there works so much harder than I do. This is all apparently for our own good or else we'll grow up to be 廢物. I'm calm now :) well actually i was before but i was pretty pissed but yeahhhh; cause my dad started using my religion against me again, I really don't like it when people do that because they don't even choose to believe that themselves. But yeah, this will probably mean i won't get to blog everyday if my dad continues to do what he said.

Personally I think i've been improving every year, whether its my efforts or personality towards my family but maybe thats just me. I've been trying because I know i'm not perfect and that i have a really bad attitude but you know, maybe i haven't been trying hard enough. Now thinking about it, the restrictions my dad has set up are slightly reasonable but the way he phrased it really annoyed me & my brother. It's probably cause i was forced to do my biology and other homework today when it wasn't even due yet and how my mum asked me to bake cookies for her workplace but then started pmsing at me when i actually did saying that I ' wasn't studying hard enough and placing my priorities first'.

Oh wells ~ my mood changes all the time, i'm just blogging for the sake of it i guess cause I have no life lol , i better leave now cause my dad doesn't know i'm on yet. Don't think he has gotten round to blocking it yet. I am by no means a pushover, actually so far from it its scary, i'm pretty rebel actually .__. so yeah I'm gonna go make adjustments to my personality hopefully. Nights ; i'm starting to sound very retarded //weird haha

You May Also Like

0 comments