by - 9:25 PM

It was rainy again today, but this time i bought my jumper with me so yeah (:
Did my english exam, pretty much just sat there for 70 minutes spacing out kinda, i should research the poem i'm doing but right now i'm just kinda out of it. The only remotely interesting things that happened today was math B and the talent show.
There were like 4 acts for the talent show, it was pretty good :D! stood outside the entrance to help collect the entrance fees haha and then i had math B last. We had mr. perrott as our sub again today , i literally prefer him to mr driver though cause mr. driver confuses me :L Mr. Perrott was trying to imitate our generation by tapping on this computer keyboard going ooooooh it is so fun! ( there was no computer screen beside the keyboard) lmao and the whole class just laughed at him .
natalie: argh I got all wet from the rain!
Mr perrott: thats alright, i'm sure your andrew prefers you that way ;)
lmao he's so funny, me and jennifer were laughing at nat's expression.

You May Also Like

0 comments