by - 9:30 PM




I currently now have pocketful of sunshine stuck in my head cause yasmin sang it to me while we were waiting for Mr. perrott to turn up for math b , it was from easy A which was a pretty good movie but now i've got the song stuck in my head haha~


Today my taiwanese backpacker friend left but before that we cooked dinner together for my parents but yeah they already bought sushi so like all of us were bloated - -'' okay that was pointless but it got me thinking about natsuki again, kinda miss that hypo little child :L can't wait till the jap trip next year~


Also received the package of clothes my parents sent over, its pretty much all jumpers but yeah, i like a few (: at least now i have more than two jumpers! okay yeah; one day i shall blog about something productive haha, maybe a recipe tutorial or something//or like maybe a story that i wrote? idno we'll see :L i'm pretty moody lately, well getting annoyed easily , should just loosen up haha and actually work hard at school like every other human being out there but yeah haha i'll put more effort into my posts next time, not like you guys care but anyways haha (:




You May Also Like

0 comments