by - 7:54 PM


So, I managed to finish all of my chinese homework last night, turns out there wasn't much left to do anyway since i actually finished writing it in class last week except i forgot haha :) Tried one of Janice's macaroons, she said they failed but I still like the chewiness of the whole thing, maybe i'm just weird D:

Anyways, i'll skip over the random parts of my life, ended up making pudding from scratch for the first time in my life, cooking makes me happy (: I thought it was going to fail since I didn't exactly have the proper ramekins to put the pudding in and like I did a rough job at everything but surprisingly when i tipped it out of the cup it didn't look as bad as i thought it would, although its not what you'd call pretty. Ohwelllll :D

the failed caramel sauce


mix of milk, egg, sugar & vanilla essence


the final result~


My mum slept for the whole afternoon while my brother was 'assignmenting' haha surprisingly he stayed pretty focused for a long time, unlike me haha. I have such a short attention span!

You May Also Like

0 comments