by - 9:13 PM




Good evening :)
they're pink btw, just doesn't look like it in the picture haha
Well yesterday i ended up baking pink confetti star cookies for my mum's workplace since it was pink ribbons day today apparently. Sorry i don't have time to post the recipe up today but maybe another day if i make it again lol, since i'm kinda sneaking on to blog right now. One good thing about all these new restrictions in my life is that i'm so much more productive except it feels like i'm isolated from the rest of the world - - and that everything i do takes twice as long as other people cause naturally stupid, literally lol.

Today i woke up early for badminton, despite sleeping early at like 11 ( yes half an hour late from my dads restrictions but he was downstairs so year) i still felt extremely tired. I was pretty tired and unenergetic but then something made me be able to play badminton properly cause yeahhhhh. I've heard some pretty unjust things these days - - i don't like people who lie. Okay anyways continuing on... was nothing LOL i have nothing to talk about . Why do i always sound like such a loser? Well anyways, today i came back home and......-drumroll- exercised. Isn't that amazing? well okay it was like 2 more laps of the oval but at least i'm making effort to grow tall right? More like my dad forced me to but yeah.
@@ for some reason something i heard really bothered me today, it shouldn't but it does ;o Yeah penny thats right, talk to yourself. - - Goodnight! (: stay safe little children

You May Also Like

0 comments