by - 9:17 PM


Good evening :)
Today i was playing around with my dad's ipad and i came across some drawing up so i got bored and did random drawings ~ anyways its almost halloween soon! i remember me and my brother used to go around the neighborhood trick-or-treating with friends, such good memories :) nowadays we're too 'old' to and there is like no one to go with -sigh- and well i'm now too embarrassed to go knock on people's doors haha

i'll hopefully have a halloween post tommorrow lmao :L chinese school was as per usual i guess, listening to coco talk about her life is so interesting (no sarcasm intended) haha according to her she wears high heels cause her legs are too fat .__. and they make them look skinnier, me and janice were like o___o cause coco is really skinny! btw i watched lakehouse yesterday, it was a pretty good movie! its about 2 people in different times etc. anyways! i wanna make a chiffon cake ;o but apparently it's really hard, i might go attempt it someday ~ i should do my homework tommorrow // yes i cbs today - -'' even though i have heaps :O
are my posts too long? i think i talk too much lol

You May Also Like

0 comments