procastinating on friday

by - 8:48 PM


Good evening :)

I apologize for the past few posts which have been pretty negative and er um unhappy? I dunno haha, I get moodswings all the time. But anyways, IT IS FRIDAY :D! which means i get to bludge again and have fun and um enjoy my weekends with no assignments. I worked on my legal till 12 last night and then i did the rest of my jap tutor homework today :O

Mum&brother are out at the moment buying icecream and the stuff i need to bake pink cookies for my mum on sunday ( she is celebrating some pink ribbon day at her childcare on monday so i'm baking it for the kiddos) Hope they don't die of food poisoning ^^" nah i'm joking, i don't think they'd die lmaooo okay i should like get a move on and fill out my mcdonalds stuff online and get $$ :D
random photoo

I've finished my chinese homework so i'll probably watch a movie later on in the night. I've been feeling awfully guilty over the past few days cause i've been procastinating and yeah, got annoyed at myself but ya know, i'm just gonna relax today (:

Goals
-stop being antisocial
-Do homework the night before its due
-practice violin at least 2 times a week
-Grow taller
-Exercise more
-Improve my cooking skills?
-Make my own blog template
-Pass japanese level 3 proficiency test


Yeahhhhhh ;o so difficult but i'll try give it a go i guess but i doubt it'll succeed, oh and my dad says i need to stop being so negative so i'll do that too lol & improve badminton~

You May Also Like

0 comments