by - 8:21 PM


I can't take it anymore, i'm about to go insane @@ how is it possible to finish all of my homework etc. before 10:30pm ? anyone tell me? I got forced to go to sleep even before i started on my japanese tutor homework just cause it was 'bedtime' - -'' I feel isolated, tired, bored and frustrated argh but i suppose its 'good for me' lol~ it's so unfair , jennifer grew like freaking 2cm! while i've been exercising and TRYING to grow and i don't, she wants to shrink hahaha :L


I can't remember any of the words i'm learning in chinese school and I'm forgetting everything i'm learning in japanese .___. and turns out my violin (school) exam wasn't today T___T i practiced for it! and i put off jap tutor for it , had to wake up at 6:00am to write my homework aiya. I really want to make something on the weekends, like bread pudding or something for experience except my dad says I have to prepare for the tests in the next few weeks and start my assignments ): WHYYYYYYYYYY? it's not even due yet? why make my life bleed out of me before its even senior? *sighhhhhhh okay that was exaggerated but yeah, i feel so restricted!


Well on the bright side my maccas shift is on wednesday and sunday next week (: well i get training I guess so yeah, can't wait to start! well actually no, i'm really nervous but yeah. During school today i forgot to go to my violin lesson so i had to run to P block to go to albert's lesson except my brother took my violin so i had to sit and watch myself get pwned -sigh- i thought that i'd practiced enough for my exam and every single person in the lesson was so pro D: mmm i should stop being so antisocial ~ my posts are so random - - i'm on about something different in every sentence.. argh. I want to do something fun, I wanna feel carefree and happy, I don't want to worry but thats my wants and i have alot of them so i might as well pick myself up and get over it (:



このごろ 私のじんかくを 変わっていると思う、私の元の人格に好きな人が願う。
正直言って,君がいなくて寂しい.どの私たちがもっていた。

You May Also Like

0 comments