by - 8:31 PM


So what should i blog about today? I seem to be writing about my day all the time i guess, no productive things. I should start getting my act together, i'm like falling behind in everything, well in my opinion anyway i guess. The only thing i'm improving is my sense of shamelessness lol, i'm learning not to be so paranoid about other people's thoughts haha but this also means that i cbs alot of things. Okay what am i on about? ._____.
My math C teacher has changed to mr bowden - - why do all of my good teachers always change ? like seriously~ last semester my good accounting teacher changed to a different one. Well i guess mr bowden isn't that bad but like you know.
Math B was funny, i like the subject more than math C now, cause we have mr perrot and he's like epic. Today natalie was drawing a picture of her and andrew on her book, mr perrot walks past and so she quickly covers it. But sadly he saw so he's all like 'oooooh what are you drawing natalie? ;)' LOL and she was like -shiftyeyes- , it was pretty funny and then he started going 'ooooh is it your BOYfriend?' he started asking her who it was so she said 'andrew'. Being the funny guy he is, the teacher started guessing who it was in our class LOL and he said based from the hair it was enlo LMAOOO that was funny, and apparently the teacher doesn't know what durian is ( natalie wrote durian head next to her drawing)


You May Also Like

0 comments