by - 8:35 PM



It turns out my biology EEI checkpoint 1 was due today even though when me and yee sum went to ask mrs walsh yesterday she said it wasn't..unless it was my retarded hearing but i'm pretty sure she said it wasn't due yet cause we weren't up to it. Felt really guilty afterwards, maybe i should've worked harder to get it done anyways argh. Instead i naively cheered up a bit at the thought of sleeping early for once, at eleven.


On the bright side, today we finally gave sunny her late birthday present from everyone, a phone! :D it's pink , looks pretty cool haha maybe i'll go buy a new phone after i start working at mcdonalds, but that'll be a while yet so meh, besides my phone now is still pretty new-ish i guess? I'm about to go insane, legal assignment due tommorrow, hardkore jap tutor homework waiting for me on the desk, i'm not even kidding. I used to be able to do homework in like 15 minutes and now it takes like an hour or something if i try to do it properly and even then i make mistakes. I think i'm going to fail the level three test, just go on procastinating penny, thats right. Get sleep deprived - -


Today elaine told me something pretty retarded that she found out, seriously how can there be such plastic people out there? Just admit it, don't hide it, if thats one thing i've learnt over the years, its facing facts. I'm not going to get too involved or my bad temper is probably gonna flare out haha, yes i will now be a passive child -shiftyeyes- but yeah. If you're getting so worked up about others gossiping behind people's back, why do it yourself? Don't pretend you don't. Oh well, just saying, not like i'm exactly talking to that person at the moment anyway~
well nights children (:

You May Also Like

0 comments