by - 9:10 PM

Hi!
I feel so productive today cause i practiced my violin! this is the second time this week i've done so ;o i'm actually doing my goals lol, for once. I guess the restrictions my dad has now placed on my life is kinda working but i am kinda enjoying at as well cause i don't feel so guilty anymore even though i still fail at math C. I literally don't get ANYTHING mr. bowden is saying -drops to knees- nah i'm joking, its not so dramatic but yeah means i'll probably have to go and ask my dad about math which = 1 hour full of stuff i don't need to know as well - -'' oh wells :)

Thnx for the bio EEI sample albert 8] even though it was a unfair trade for my fail physics ERT but yeah oh well :L besides that the girls in our group today were playing a dare game, the first person who cracked up ( in a circle) would have to do a dare so we forced jennifer to go up to johnson (the new guy) and say 'BABY, YOU'RE BACK!' well in mando but you know, it was pretty epic. She's such a brave child, i would be too scared to lol. The guys were playing some random slapping game haha, seems pretty interesting 8]

Went to get my legal assignment, turns out it was one of the few which wasn't marked yet so i had to go back and get it after school. So tired these days for some reason although i'm getting more sleep @@ how is that even possible? I wanna make my own blog template ): but i forgot everything about dreamweaver and i'm probably too lazy to learn html so i'll just like yeah ~ I'm feeling all hyped up now for some reason haha, apparently its cause I'm exercising more often now? .____. hopefully i can keep it up so can own all my friends with my pro height :D


"A friend once told me to stop caring what others thought of me, I'm starting to realise its so much easier living life that way but it always makes me forgive myself so easily. Maybe thats why I am finding it easier to display my emotions these days which isn't a good thing cause it makes it easier for people to judge. Oh well, happiness does come at a price :)"

You May Also Like

0 comments