Sleep overs

by - 8:49 PM

Good evening (:
Firstly i would like to wish Joona happy birthday ~ hope you have a good one!

So on thursday night sunny came and slept over, we started being bogan and dressing up & being hypo for no reason ( probably cause had golden gaytime hahaha). There are some pictures throughout the post but I warn you, its not exactly what you call glamourous hahaha. We messed around with my mum's makeup / the eyeshadow sally gave me & i curled sunny's hair for fun :D






On friday we had badminton camp, me and sunny arrived late and missed the warm up hehehe, no hardkore running for us lazy kids. Worked on shots and played with this pro badminton trainer guy , me, jennifer, elaine and sunny all ganged up on him randomly and yeah lol, sunny told us to like hit to the back of the court so he couldn't get it & then he's like 'don't try that on me :D' we were like .____. cause we didn't think he'd understand mando haha, should've known pro badminton asians would mainly be taiwanese - -


Me and elaine bussed to sunnybank, i bought dinner and while we were sitting on the stairs waiting for elaine's mum, this random worker guy walks past and we thought we were going to be busted for sitting on the stairs but instead this happens.


-man walks past-
man: ming *points at me* and you're ping! *points at elaine*
me: ehh? .____.
-five seconds later-
me: OHHHH what the heck? why'd he call me ming?


Yeah i'm kinda slow lol, went to youth group afterwards, elaine& ernest, paul + others performed a song, it was good, isnt my best friend so pro at violin? While we were waiting for service to start, this random australian guy walks up and starts trying to speak chinese to me and liz - - thenn he was like 你很醜 & 你很肥 to me & then he points to elaine and says 你比較漂亮 it was pretty depressing, although its pretty much true but ya know~ but it is kinda random for a stranger to just say that , whatever, hahaha


Saturday, we had a barbecue at elaine's house, two little evil kids came over and started attacking me with cushions T___T and lol elaine -ahem- well she's lost something lmaooo ( private joke) . This morning i had jap lesson. Walked to woolworths to buy food and then walked home in the rain again with 2 fat bags of food.





p.s thanks jeffrey for the note (:

You May Also Like

0 comments