Annoyed

by - 8:57 PM

awoeifn so annoyed at myself, came home and slept till dinner. Was feeling tired and woke up from my nap with a headache, took a shower and went back to bed. Should be trying to catch up. Oh and my parents won't let me go to the church formal even though its on the second last day of school cause apparently it'll affect my mood for studying - -" 


Also got my umat practice exam results back, they were so crap. Parents were like, "oh, you're at this age where we can't make you do anything anymore. But think about it morally, do you really think its worth going to? We won't stop you, but think about it" 

Guilt trip = = awef just in a annoyed mood for some reason. Did so crap for phy &chem & now umat. Is it even worth putting so much effort into the OP1 I can't achieve? Sad aye, I seem to be giving up so easily, so pathetic. Nevermind, I shall go do work now, as I've promised myself. Byee 

You May Also Like

0 comments