Pikachu

by - 12:09 PM




Wow the blurring affect on the camera makes me look like the Joker from Batman bahahaha creepy red lips + black holes for eyes 8) WHY SO SERIOUSSS hauehaeuaheuahe. 

I am normal. 

bahaha just noticed the post before was my 696th post ;) Cool. I was doing physics just then. I now have 2407 words in total and I'm not even halfway through, I'm starting to believe Yee sum's joke to Johnson about her writing 5000 words for her EEI ^^" She was only kidding but, I actually think its possible now. 



Although I was super high cause I handed in/finished my english on friday I looked at it again just then and I'm worried now. Didn't reinforce my thesis :\ damndamndamn. Please Please Please let me get an A. Pleeeeeeaaaase. Well considering english is my forte, if I fail even that, then I can probably wave goodbye to my self-esteem, well the shreds of it I managed to salvage from last year -facepalm- Ahem. 


This is totally random, but I love pikachu so much, so adorable don't you think? 
fact: I used to sleep with my pikachu plushie everyday and I believed it had feelings LOL. 

You May Also Like

0 comments